
Hi everyone. Sorry its been so long - 3 months - since my last posting. I feel so terrible. I am way behind on my picture management and I don't have full access to the laptop anymore - since Kitty is using it to launch her venture capital fund. No excuses, I know. I do promise to post more often. for now, enjoy these two photos of my beautiful girls from a weekend at the Shore.


2 comments:
I miss you girls soooooooo much. I can't believe how big they are and so gorgous. I hope you guys are finishing up a fantastic summer.
Miss you all!
Trish
First, it is about time. I had posted the same message on your last one before realizing I was the one who posted the other comment.
Seconds, looks like one beautiful girl doesn't like bathing suits. Heck, I didn't wear a top until I was like 6 years old.
ps. I don't think Caroline likes me anymore after I asked her who Harry Potter was.
Post a Comment