Friday, October 06, 2006

Singing the Blues; Visiting Vermillion



Fresh back from the great plains. We visited Vermillion last weekend to attend Michelle Merrigan's wedding. What a blast!

The Merrigans were nice enough to include us in all their festivities - and the girls too! I think my girls were overcome with excitement to see Jenny, Trish, and Michelle. Nora said she "kissed Trish's makeup off." And she did.

Friday night was a Nick M. pig roast. Oh my. That was delicious. Fritz missed it because he insisted on playing golf when he had a cold. He got even sicker. Had to skip the pig roast. We brought some home for him though. He was happy about that.

Here are some pictures. The first is a picture of Mary and Nora singing the blues. You would too if I was your dad. The second is Nora and Trish. The last is Mary and Mary - namesakes, soul mates, wedding crashers.

Take care.

David




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pig roast!!! I am so jealous...and can I say that I am so happy that Mary wore my little dress to the wedding :^)

Anonymous said...

Kate had an awesome time with the girls. I c an't wait to see them in Phx.