Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mary Lucia DiMartino, May 2006


Mary Likes to help make cakes for birthdatys, etc. Here she helps on her own birthday cupcakes. May 2006

Mary and Mom get some alone time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Nora? This means you have to do an update prettsy soon that is all about Nora. Ps Thh pics were great. I loved the Mary and Mommy one.

Anonymous said...

Great Story. I can just see Mary running like a wild person. Jodene has great pictures which I will pass on when they come down this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I will be posting pics fro mthe WI trip soon. I didn't realize I hadn't posted a nora pic. I apologize to my baby girl.

And I love that folks are making comments. this is fun - mor efun than the other site for sure.

Anonymous said...

mary really wanted to go for a run last weekend when I was there, but kitty and I talked her into a bike ride with me pulling the girls...thank god for cross country practice or I would have died. The girls were amazing all weekend and so dang cute...they helped me make brownies that turned out delicious! I can't wait to see them again at thanksgiving.

Caroline

Anonymous said...

These are the most beautiful girls in the entire world and I can't believe how blessed I was to get to spend an entire summer with them. I miss you guys like crazy and I love you soooo much. Keep posting pictures...they get me through my days at college when i start getting homesick!
love you
Trish