What does the new site mean to you? Nothing really other than using and saving a new link (dont worry the old site will have a link to this site). What's new besides the web address? the ability to post your comments immediately. It's safe and easy.
At the end of this (and every new column) will be a link to "comments". Click the link and follow the instructions. When you "select an Identity" select "other" and you can enter your name so we all know who's leaving comments. Then enter the security word (this keeps us all from getting spam) and post your comment. Note: I will not be reviewing the comments before they are published, so keep it clean (Lynn).
I will be posting new pictures here as well. I hope that by switching to this format it will be easier for me to update the site more frequently (than every 8 months!) and will keep folks interested in what's happening with my girls and our family.
So enjoy these first photos of the girls - and their captions and please post comments to tell me what you think.
Thanks and thanks for being so patient with me.
Now, for some new pictures...

Here we have Mary and Nora hanging out on the barn fence at the Farm exhibit at the Zoo. They like to visit the cowsinthispasture - Rose and Tulip. On this particulat visit they were joined by Fritz and Mary Bartels (not shown and no, they are not on the other side of the fence).

Here are my little angels - literally. They got their wings at Easter, courtesy of their cousin Charlie in Boston. They ran around all weekend with these wings on, pretending to be angels, fairies, princesses and fairy godmothers.
2 comments:
Cmon guys - let me know you're reading and I will update with more pics.
David, although I get to see the pictures so often, I love to read your comments...
Caroline
Post a Comment