Monday, April 07, 2008

Catching up

I know I apologize all the time for not posting enough - so I won't do it again. Sufice it to say we are extremely busy (read "overwhelmed").

Quick updates:
Mary lost both front teeth - new growing in
Nora is picking up reading
Mary can read simple books
Tess can sit up - or is it not fall over - as of about March 15.
Tess has her first tooth - lower front
Kitty's new venture is starting to take flight
We miss Lynn
Caroline doesn't visit anymore ;)
Kitty has been jogging
The Cherry Blossoms are gone and its still cold here

Below please find some updated photos and a couple of videos of the girls. Enjoy and please comment. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god......I love the updates Dave, nice job. Tess is the cutest thing ever. The videos are amazing. The wonder woman pjs are awesome! We miss you guys!
xoxo
Charlie and Joe
PS....love that the website is Mary Nora Tess Connection!