Noni and Papa visited for Nora's Birthday. Will post Nora photos this week. For now here is a family photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where you can learn about the adventures, the milestones, and the important happenings in the lives of the three most beautiful girls in my world: Mary, Nora and Tess. I hope you find the new site easier to use and more frequently updated! What does the new site mean to you? Nothing really other than using and saving a new link (don't worry the old site will have a link to this site). What's new besides the web address? the ability to post your comments immediately. It's safe and easy.
3 comments:
let me know next time Noni comes for a visit...I've been craving her pizza for almost 3 years now! Wow, it really has been 3 years since I too lived with those beautiful girls...crazy!
i am seeing the girls next weekend!!! I can't wait, but David you must post more pictures...Tess is changing every day and she's just too damned cute to not be sharing her photos with the world
Caroline
see you soon
Post a Comment