Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Apologies

Apologies to anyone who frequents the site. I have been teaching myself to post video - as you can see from the old "Nora Empire" video. Good news is I figured it out. Bad news is that at the same time I had to update to the new blogger. Once I did I couldn't access the site for a week because Google is in a fight with Microsoft and they blocked my browser. It took over a week for me to figure it out. I am steamed. The Senate Commerce Committee staff is aware.

Anyway, I will post some new video soon and some new photos. I'm just too tired tonight.

Quote of the Week
"Mommy, you aren't even dressed for work."
- Mary, as they pulled away from the curb Wednesday as Kitty was taking Mary to school as part of her post-Discovery routine.

No comments: