Saturday, February 03, 2007

Catching our breath...

Its February already? We are a month away from Nora's 3rd birthday. She is very excited. Every year we go to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Alexandria. Last year we made it part of Nora's birthday celebration. Now, she asks when her "birthday parade" is going to be.

Things are great here and the girls are doing fine. They still haven't had a chance to play with all their new stuff from Christmas. Mary started ballet classes after seeing how much Nora enjoys hers. Mary is looking at schools for kindergarten (yes the process is out of control).

I hope you enjoyed the new pictures (above). I am doing my best to keep up with the site. I'm sorry for having so long between the last post and this one. I hope everyone had a great holidays and is looking forward with the same enthusiasm as I am for spring.

Cheers
David

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so, so happy to see the girls in Arizona for the Bartels family reunion. I've been sharing with friends the lovely joy of finding Nora naked from the waist down in the car when they arrived at the hotel and Kitty telling me that they had gone through baggage claim and the car rental like that...people laugh pretty hard at that. It was also quite excellent to hear Mary and Nora's constant, "Caroline, watch me, watch me" while we were in the pool. I can't wait to see the girls and you guys over Presidents' Day Weekend (David, you do know I am coming, right?)...I've got a belated birthday gift for Kitty, some lovely presents for the girls, and I'll have a cheesecake for you, David. Can't wait to see you all...love, Caroline

Sara said...

So mary gets to pick which school she goes to for kindergarten? Cool.

My other side Aunt lives in Alexandria. Wave to her at the parade. HAHA.

Sara said...

Need something new.

Can't believe you East coasters went swimming in AZ. Freezing.